- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 7:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, East Asia
Ultra High Performance All-Season tires are for driving enthusiasts who want a combination of a performance appearance, responsive handling and Z-speed rated (or higher) durability along with all-season traction, including in light snow. Ultra High Performance All-Season tires branded with the M+S symbol are often used as Original Equipment (O.E.) on sports cars, performance coupes and high performance sedans.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Hankook / Ventus S1 noble2 +
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Hankook / Ventus S1 noble2 + Sizes & Specifications
|R18||245/45 R18 96V||245/45 R18||96V|