TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 2
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 27
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
The new solution for winter roads. The Winter I’Pike employs the best stud pins, wide tread and a square profile to provide driving stability and the best winter performance on even the worst winter roads. New soft compound technology increases ice braking performance offering a much wider contact area than conventional tires, which also improves wear and ice traction.
- Computer-Derived V-shaped Tread (Deeper tread for winter traction).
- Winter Tread Compound (Plus special rubber layer for stud settings).
- Wide High-Tensile Steel Belts (Enhanced tread strength for fast steering response and long tread life).
- High-Strength Bead Construction (Maximum steering response, high-speed stability and durability).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Hankook Winter i*Pike W409
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Hankook Winter i*Pike W409 Sizes & Specifications
|R14||195/60 R14 86T||195/60 R14||86T|
|R15||185/60 R15 88T||185/60 R15||88T|
|R15||205/70 R15 96T||205/70 R15||96T|
|R16||205/55 R16 91T||205/55 R16||91T|
|R16||205/60 R16 92T||205/60 R16||92T|
|R17||215/65 R17 98T||215/65 R17||98T|
|R18||225/50 R18 95T||225/50 R18||95T|