Hercules Raptis TR1
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 11:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- Available Sizes in Line: 12
- Year Released: unknown
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada
The Hercules Raptis TR1 - the best of both worlds Our entry level performance tire combines all the most valuable assets of an all-season performance tire, T-speed rating, cool good looks, modern asymmetric tread design and all-condition traction.
Features & Benefits:
- All-season T-rated performance tire.
- Modern tread design provides a smooth, comfortable ride and precise handling under all conditions.
- Non-aromatic oil (NAO), which reduces the carbon footprint, working toward a cleaner environment.
- Asymmetric tread design.
- All-season traction (M+S).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Hercules / Raptis TR1
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 13 / 14 / 15 "
- 155 / 165 / 175 / 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Hercules / Raptis TR1 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Approved rim width||Rolling resistance||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Overall width||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R13||155/70 R13 75T||155/70 R13||75T|
|R13||155/80 R13 79T||155/80 R13||79T|
|R13||165/70 R13 79T||165/70 R13||79T|
|R13||165/80 R13 83T||165/80 R13||83T|
|R13||175/70 R13 82T||175/70 R13||82T|
|R13||185/70 R13 86T||185/70 R13||86T|
|R14||175/70 R14 84T||175/70 R14||84T|
|R14||185/70 R14 88T||185/70 R14||88T|
|R14||195/70 R14 91T||195/70 R14||91T|
|R15||205/70 R15 96T||205/70 R15||96T|
|R15||215/70 R15 98T||215/70 R15||98T|
|R15||225/70 R15 100T||225/70 R15||100T|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Hercules / Raptis TR1 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Hercules / Raptis TR1.