- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 5:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2011
- Regions for sale: Northern America
Featuring computer-optimized tread design and superior all-weather performance, the ROADTOUR655 is our most fuel efficient touring tire ever. With a nylon overwrap to boost longevity and a unique profile design for responsive steering, these tires will take you wherever you want to go. For a comprehensive selection of touring products, ride on the brand with strengths that go above and beyond.
Features & Benefits:
- The most fuel efficient tire in the Hercules passenger lineup with LRR tread compounding (low rolling resistance)
- Computer optimized tread design that greatly reduces road noise and vibrations
- Touring tread design and siping result in superior all-season performance
- Nylon overwrap added in the green tire aids in the stability and longevity of the Roadtour655
- Profile design and center-rib result in crisp steering response and enhance overall road handling characteristics
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Hercules / Roadtour 655
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)