- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Eastern Asia, Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The superb wet and dry handling is competitive with some of the best UHP summer tires available, but the asymmetric pattern KF880 also has twice the winter performance of the typical summer UHP tire. The best technological advances in profile design, construction, tread pattern and tread silica compound have been applied together in one state-of-the art tire. The result is a sophisticated tire that provides excellent handing in all weather conditions, along with an advanced, cutting-edge appearance.
Features & Benefits:
- Silica compound (latest Silica compound technology tread compound yields excellent wet and dray).
- Noise (Improved stopping distance, superior acceleration performance and reduced pattern noise are provided by the firm central rib and long central interlock button).
- Hydroplaning (The optimal design with enlarged main grooves facilitates water drainage to minimize hydroplaning).
- Wet & Dry Handing (Side slot continuously connected to the wide circumferential grooves enhance the water drainage at the center of the contact patch and strengthen the controlling power even in wet conditions).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kinforest / KF880
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)