TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 22
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
- Year Released:
- Regions of sales : Eastern Asia, Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The superb wet and dry handling is competitive with some of the best UHP summer tires available, but the asymmetric pattern KF880 also has twice the winter performance of the typical summer UHP tire. The best technological advances in profile design, construction, tread pattern and tread silica compound have been applied together in one state-of-the art tire. The result is a sophisticated tire that provides excellent handing in all weather conditions, along with an advanced, cutting-edge appearance.
Features & Benefits:
- Silica compound (latest Silica compound technology tread compound yields excellent wet and dray).
- Noise (Improved stopping distance, superior acceleration performance and reduced pattern noise are provided by the firm central rib and long central interlock button).
- Hydroplaning (The optimal design with enlarged main grooves facilitates water drainage to minimize hydroplaning).
- Wet & Dry Handing (Side slot continuously connected to the wide circumferential grooves enhance the water drainage at the center of the contact patch and strengthen the controlling power even in wet conditions).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kinforest KF880
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)