Kumho Ecsta 4X KU22
Type: Passenger / All Season
Key Facts about Kumho Ecsta 4X KU22:
- Official Website
- Currently discontinued
- Release Date: 2011
- Regions of sales: Eastern Asia, Northern America, Oceania
No matter what the weather — live life to its fullest — go where and how you want! The Ecsta 4X delivers class-leading ultra-high performance in wet and dry conditions without leaving you stranded in the snow! With a 40,000 mile limited tread wear warranty and limited road hazard coverage.
- Phenomenal wet and dry handling with mild snow traction capabilities.
- Excellent cornering and traction forces on both wet and dry pavement.
- Advanced tread design delivers outstanding ride comfort.
- Road Hazard Program within the first 2/32" of original tire depth.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho Ecsta 4X KU22
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 45 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Kumho Ecsta 4X KU22 Sizes & Specifications
|R17||205/50 R17 93W||205/50 R17||93W|
|R17||215/45 R17 91W||215/45 R17||91W|
|R17||215/50 R17 95W||215/50 R17||95W|
|R17||215/55 R17 94V||215/55 R17||94V|
|R17||225/45 R17 94W||225/45 R17||94W|
|R17||225/50 R17 98W||225/50 R17||98W|
|R17||235/55 R17 99W||235/55 R17||99W|
|R17||245/45 R17 95W||245/45 R17||95W|
|R18||215/45 R18 93W||215/45 R18||93W|
|R18||235/50 R18 97W||235/50 R18||97W|
|R18||255/35 R18 94W||255/35 R18||94W|
Questions and Answers
Sep 15, 2011
Tested: Value-Priced Ultra High Performance All-Season Tires | Tire Rack
General and Kumho provide good performance levels paired with attractive pricing. Both have recently released new Ultra High Performance All-Season tires, so we decided to evaluate them side-by-side, along with two other value-focused tires from the category: the General G-MAX AS-03 and Kumho Ecsta 4X tires with the Hankook Ventus V4 ES H105 and Yokohama AVID ENVigor.