TireScore key metrics 72
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 37
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Kumho Ecsta HS51. You can agree or disagree with these conclusions by voting for or against any item:
Reasons to buy vote if true
In the past you were given the choice; comfort or high performance, not both. Well now, things have changed with the development of new ‘harmony sports tyre‘ – the Solus HS51 (Ultra High Performance) with its cutting edge tread design and high-tech compound brings the best of both worlds. Precision handling and braking combined with smoothness and quietness. Together with the road in perfect harmony.
- High technology material & compound is applied to maximise the driving performance.
- Solid rib - Tyre design: Improved wet braking and Reinforced block stiffness by centralised ribbed pattern design.
Wide lateral Grooves:
- Wide lateral grooves help to maximise water displacement when turning.
- Wide 4 channels main grooves: The pattern design with its 4 wide linear grooves improves water displacement performance.
Closed & Notch shoulder:
- Handling performance has been improved thanks to a strengthened shoulder block.
- A groove notch has been added to improve performance while cornering in wet.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho Ecsta HS51
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)