- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Europe
KUMHO ECSTA Seven is a high-performance tire with sophisticated design for higher traction and control. It provides very good performance on both wet and dry roads. The progressive and sensitive design of the tread pattern and tread hardness gives lower noise level. The small lateral sipes, together with the wide circumferential grooves provide aquaplaning resistance, by evacuating the water from the contact patch, and high speed stability in wet conditions. The tire has new tread compound silica, which helps for better traction and lower consumption rate.
- Sophisticated design
- Optimised multi sipes and lower tread hardness gives a lower noise
- Progressive and sensitive design
- Harmonic performance balance
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Kumho / Ecsta Seven KU23
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)