- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 26:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Popular Vehicle Fitments :: Kumho Ecsta V730
The Ecsta V730 was designed with both dry and wet traction in mind; this performance centered product will give any passionate driving enthusiast a tire that will meet all expectations, both on and off the track. With improved and innovative technology, you will handle the road like never before.
- Ultra-high grip synthetic resin and fine carbon black enhanced tread compound provides ultimate grip and handling performance
- Wide outer block tread design provides enhanced controlled cornering ability and dry road responsiveness
- Optimized footprint pressure distribution for balanced and even wear to provide durability performance
Kumho Ecsta V730 is a UHP summer tire designed for passenger cars with high-speed capabilities. This sports tire boasts enhanced road holding ability, low rolling resistance, and ultra-high performance. This model will be the optimum choice for those motorists who prefer aggressive driving, full of high-speed cornering. The Kumho Ecsta V730 tire is meant to replace the outdated models Kumho Ecsta XS KU36 and Ecsta V720. Initially, the company planned to give the successor a name of “NV720”, but later on the new model was presented as Kumho Ecsta V730. The tire was developed with a focus on dry and wet grip. Its well-balanced performance fully meets the requirements posed for the tire used on a racetrack and in everyday life as well.
The passenger summer tire Kumho Ecsta V730 features a minimalist, close to semi-slick tread pattern. The tread surface is divided in two by a wave-shaped circumferential channel. The outer area of the tire is rather wide, with a minimum number of tread elements (shallow wavy groove around the circumference and diagonal channels with hook-like ends that do not reach the edge). This part of the tire is responsible for the control during cornering and maneuvering. The inner part of the tire, more textured, is formed by two ribs: a closed shoulder and an uninterrupted rib with hook-shaped sipes.
This type of tread design works best on dry pavement, but the pattern of the inner area is meant to promptly evacuate water from the contact patch, as much as this type of tread permits. The profile of the summer tire Kumho Ecsta V730 is only slightly rounded and wide, so the load is distributed evenly, which is the key to balanced wear and a long tread life. Due to the fact that this tire is a semi-slick – or something very close to it – it ensures the least possible rolling resistance. And this, as we all know, is the key to fuel efficiency, environmentally friendly performance, and high-speed driving.
The Kumho Ecsta V730 tread compound contains polymers, additives, elastomers, and other components that make rubber tough, elastic, and durable. Due to the fact that this tire has a small number of biting edges, the manufacturer had to develop a special tread compound with a content of synthetic resin, which boosted the grip by 18%. Due to this “stickiness” of the tread, the tire has an excellent road holding ability, and confidently tackles high-speed maneuvers.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho / Ecsta V730
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 / 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Kumho / Ecsta V730 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tire weight||Static loaded radius||Max inflation pressure||Overall diameter||Sidewall styling||Max load||Utqg||Revs per mile||Load range||Approved rim width||Tread width||Overall width||Tread depth||Price|
|R15||205/50 R15 86V||205/50 R15||86V|
|R15||225/45 R15 87W||225/45 R15||87W|
|R16||225/50 R16 92W||225/50 R16||92W|
|R17||215/45 R17 91W XL||215/45 R17||91W||XL||XL|
|R17||225/45 R17 94W XL||225/45 R17||94W||XL||XL|
|R17||245/45 R17 99W XL||245/45 R17||99W||XL||XL|
|R17||255/40 R17 98W XL||255/40 R17||98W||XL||XL|
|R18||225/40 R18 92W XL||225/40 R18||92W||XL||XL|
|R18||235/40 R18 95W XL||235/40 R18||95W||XL||XL|
|R18||245/40 R18 97W XL||245/40 R18||97W||XL||XL|