- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2013
- Regions for sale: North America, Central & South America, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Oceania
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Kumho Sense KR26. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Popular Vehicle Fitments :: Kumho Sense KR26
Today’s small and mid-size cars and hybrids need all-season performance, rolling-resistance, durability and comfort. Kumho Tire utilizes its world-class engineering, technological advancements and top-quality components to deliver the future of high performance at a value price.
- Excellent all-around, wet and dry performance--the advanced tread compounding and casing construction raise the level of the total driving experience
- Specified in a wide range of fitments for today's popular small, mid-size cars and hybrids
- Variable pitch tread blocks reduce road harmonics for a quiet ride
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Kumho / Sense KR26
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 175 / 185 / 195 / 205 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Kumho / Sense KR26 Sizes & Specifications
|R13||175/70 R13 82H||175/70 R13||82H|
|R14||175/70 R14 84T||175/70 R14||84T|
|R14||185/60 R14 82H||185/60 R14||82H|
|R14||195/60 R14 86H||195/60 R14||86H|
|R14||195/70 R14 91H||195/70 R14||91H|
|R15||185/60 R15 84H||185/60 R15||84H|
|R15||195/60 R15 88H||195/60 R15||88H|
|R16||205/60 R16 92H||205/60 R16||92H|
|R16||225/65 R16 100H||225/65 R16||100H|
|R17||225/55 R17 97H||225/55 R17||97H|
|R17||225/65 R17 102H||225/65 R17||102H|
|R17||235/55 R17 99H||235/55 R17||99H|