- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada
The Solus Xpert is part of Kumho's High Performance Touring family. The Solus Xpert is a great option for vehicle owners who use their vehicles on a day-to-day basis. The Solus Xpert is available in 15 sizes and covers a wide range of vehicles in the marketplace that require a touring performance tire with an H speed rating. The computer-generated all-season symmetric tread design and tread compound will deliver outstanding value without compromising performance and comfort. The Solus Xpert is an outstanding choice for replacement of original equipment tires. An added advantage in considering the Solus Xpert KH20 is the 50,000 mile limited mileage warranty that is offered by Kumho Tire.
- Four wide circumferential grooves assisted by lateral grooves efficiently evacuate water for maximum all-season performance.
- Multiple full-depth sipe design provides added edge density and improves wet performance throughout the life cycle of the tire.
- Center and shoulder blocks in lateral direction are aligned for optimum water draining and to prevent hydroplaning.
- Solid center rib continuously makes contact with the road surface to maximize handling and stability.
- The unique tread design uses Kumho's ESCOT technology to ensure optimum contact pressure with the road to provide excellent all-season performance.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Kumho / Solus Xpert KH20
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 205 / 215 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Kumho / Solus Xpert KH20 Sizes & Specifications
|R16||205/65 R16 94H||205/65 R16||94H|
|R16||215/60 R16 94H||215/60 R16||94H|