- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 23:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Kumho Winter PorTran CW11 is a winter studded tire designed for harsh conditions in light trucks and vans. They are characterized by reliable traction with snowy and icy surfaces, high strength and a long service life.
Kumho Winter PorTran CW11 is a studdable winter tire designed to tackle the harshest winter conditions being installed on light trucks and minivans. This tire is characterized by dependable grip on snow and ice, high strength and long tread life.
The Kumho Winter PorTran CW11 model was developed in 2020. Originally, this tire was designed for Canada, a country where cold winters with temperatures dropping below -50°C in its northernmost regions are considered to be normal. The Winter PorTran CW11 model surpasses its predecessor in terms of wet grip, ice braking, and resistance to wear. The blocks in the central part of the tread are placed at a 40-45-degree angle. Considering the large number of lamellae in them, one can speak about the enhanced edge effect that is conducive to improvement of the Kumho Winter PorTran snow traction and braking efficiency. The improvements in the tire’s handling response and stability on ice are ensured by the optimized number of anti-skid studs and their pattern, while the big flat contact patch increased the Kumho CW11 Winter PorTran traction in any winter conditions. The model’s resistance to wear is ensured by new-generation tread compound that contains neodymium butadiene rubber.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho / Winter PorTran CW11
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 15 "
- 195 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Kumho / Winter PorTran CW11 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Sidewall styling||Revs per mile||Tread depth||Tread width||Overall width||Static loaded radius||Overall diameter||Approved rim width||Max inflation pressure||Price|
|R15||195/70 R15 104R||195/70 R15||104R||C|