- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Designed for on-road driving, the CLV1 offers enhanced stability, traction and efficiency.Longitudinal grooves and sipes design provide maximum water dissipation.Outer block design works to reduce road noise.Strong shoulder pattern for excellent cornering and stability.
- Wet traction grooves (Zigzag longitudinal grooves disperse highway water while increasing your wet road confidence at interstate speeds).
- Solid stability rib (The continuous center rib ensures straight-line driving stability with just enough siping to further improve high-speed performance).
- Stable shoulder design (The large shoulders give you the contact patch you need for sure cornering and stability).
- Heat releasing shoulder (The CLV1’s compact shoulder quietly dissipates the heat your tires generate. Less heat buildup means longer tyre life).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Landsail / CLV1
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)