Landsail Ice Star iS33
Type: Passenger / Winter
Key Facts about Landsail Ice Star iS33:
- Release Date: 2016
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
- Wide interconnected V-shape pattern grooves expel water and slush for excellent traction on winter roads.
- Optimized Stud Hole Design (Hexagonal bumps isolate studs from the snow to keep them fully in play for their gripping and holding function).
- Rubber Foam Technology (Tiny bubbles incorporated in the rubber decrease hardness in low temperatures for better flexibility, surer ground contact and better grip).
- Optimized Stud Hole Alignment (14 columns of stud holes are aligned to improve maximum grip and shorter braking distance on snowy or icy road surfaces).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Landsail Ice Star iS33
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Landsail Ice Star iS33 Sizes & Specifications
Questions and Answers
Jan 30, 2018
Landsail iceSTAR iS33