Lassa Competus Winter
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
- Available Sizes in Line: 17
- Year Released: 2011
- Regions for sale: Europe, Russia+
For those who don’t want to compromise from 4x4 performance in challenging conditions of winter.
Competus Winter, which is designed for wet and snowy ground in challenging weather conditions, offers controlled drive chance to 4x4 and SUV drivers without compromising from the comfort and traction of their vehicles. Standard compounds cannot preserve the contact of tyre with the ground while the vehicle passes from water layers formed on the road surface. Thanks to the cellular structure of the silica compound found in Competus Winter, the tread region grips the road by passing from water and snow layers, and provides elasticity to the tyre even at low temperatures. Also the groove and channel structures on the tread pattern of Competus Winter are designed to increase the contact surface and to drain large amounts of water quickly. With these properties, Competus Winter obtained high scores in the criteria of “Breaking distance”, “Grip on snowy grounds” and “Aquaplaning on wet grounds” during the performance evaluation test conducted by TÜV SUD on January, 2010.
- Short breaking distance on every ground
- Decreases the risk of aquaplaning on wet grounds
- Good grip on snow
- Comfortable and quiet driving
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Lassa / Competus Winter
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Lassa / Competus Winter Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|R15||205/70 R15||205/70 R15|
|R15||235/75 R15||235/75 R15|
|R16||215/65 R16||215/65 R16|
|R16||215/70 R16||215/70 R16|
|R16||235/60 R16||235/60 R16|
|R16||235/70 R16||235/70 R16|
|R16||245/70 R16||245/70 R16|
|R16||255/65 R16||255/65 R16|
|R16||265/70 R16||265/70 R16|
|R17||215/60 R17||215/60 R17|
|R17||225/65 R17||225/65 R17|
|R17||235/55 R17||235/55 R17|
|R17||235/65 R17||235/65 R17|
|R17||245/65 R17||245/65 R17|
|R17||265/65 R17||265/65 R17|
|R18||235/60 R18||235/60 R18|
|R18||255/55 R18||255/55 R18|
Note! Have you driven on the Lassa / Competus Winter tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Lassa / Competus Winter.