- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The ultra-high performance Lexani LX-Six tires are engineered for wet and dry excellence on tuned sedans and compact vehicles. Their aggressive V-Shaped tread performs well on and off-road. The aggressive styling and directional tread pattern give these tires superior handling and braking characteristics. The tires have a wide base with diagonal curving grooves that separate shoulder tread blocks to add biting edges and improve surface grip for better traction.
- Center rib enhances steering response and provides consistent surface grip
- Longitudinal grooves expel water from contact area to improve wet traction
- Multiple sipes on tread prevent uneven tread wear
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Lexani LX-Six
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 20 "
- 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Lexani LX-Six Sizes & Specifications
|R20||255/35 R20 97W||255/35 R20||97W|