- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Eastern Asia, Northern America
High performance tire developed to be the ultimate combination of luxury, styling and quality. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the buck. They provide stable handling and year-around traction to ensure comfortable and safe driving.
- Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditions
- Enhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow
- Optimized tread pattern design
- Durable, damage-resistant construction
- Provide long-lasting service
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Lionhart / LH-008
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 20 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Lionhart / LH-008 Sizes & Specifications
|R20||265/45 R20 108H||265/45 R20||108H|