- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Northern America
The Lionhart LH-101 is a low price all-season high performance tire for sedans and coupes. Balanced dry road grip and wet weather traction is achieved with tread rubbers and tread design that break the mileage, dry and wet performance compromise. For example, silica is added to the tread rubber to give the tire wet weather adhesion without sacrificing long tread-life. The tread pattern of the Lionhart LH-101 has four wide ribs for lots of rubber in contact with the road for dry weather grip, and plenty of wide open grooves to disperse water from under the tread in wet conditions.
So for balanced all-season and all-weather performance consider the Lionhart LH-101.
- Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditions
- Enhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow
- Optimized tread pattern design
- Durable, damage-resistant construction
- Provide long-lasting service
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Lionhart / LH-101
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Lionhart / LH-101 Sizes & Specifications
|R16||205/50 R16 91W||205/50 R16||91W|
|R16||215/55 R16 97W||215/55 R16||97W|
|R16||225/55 R16 99W||225/55 R16||99W|