- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 21:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2014
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, East Asia
Tire Rank :: Lionhart LH-Eleven
The new Lionhart LH-Eleven UHP tire has a unique asymmetrical tread design and uses high quality rubber and materials to deliver exceptional summer performance at a cheap price.
In the tread pattern, the five circumferential grooves are optimized for each part of the tire. For example, the shoulder features ribs with full depth grooves out to the edge of the tire to expel water efficiently in wet conditions while the ribs in the center are more solid to deliver the best balance of braking, straight line acceleration grip, and better handling and progressive break away input during high speed corning. The Lionhart LH-Eleven also uses only the best materials. The tread rubber is silica enhanced that not only improves the tread-wear, it gives better wet grip. The internal construction has extra steel reinforcements and nylon belts for improving the stiffness of the tire, and therefore the performance handling responsiveness.
- Reliable traction in multiple driving conditions
- Innovative construction
- Responsive handling and driving control in dry and wet road conditions for all-season performance
- Provides durability and stable cornering
- Optimized tread pattern design
- Durable, damage-resistant construction
- Provide long-lasting service
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Lionhart / LH-Eleven
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 22 / 24 "
- 225 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 23 / 25 / 30 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Lionhart / LH-Eleven Sizes & Specifications
|R22||225/30 R22 87W||225/30 R22||87W|
|R22||245/30 R22 92W||245/30 R22||92W|
|R22||265/25 R22 91W||265/25 R22||91W|
|R24||255/25 R24 91W||255/25 R24||91W|
|R24||275/23 R24 93W||275/23 R24||93W|