- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The new Lionhart LH-Four tire represents the next generation of all-season performance for sport cars, coupes and sedans. For the low price, this tire exceeds expectations.The LH-Four features a directional tread design with twin high angle lateral tread grooves to reduce hydroplaning and maintain an even footprint for long tread-life. The long slanted directional tread blocks coupled with the continuous center rib constructed of high performance tread compounds provide responsive handling, ultra high speed stability and capability. The internal structure includes dual steel belts, polyester plies and reinforced twin nylon caps in the body of the tire for the utmost in comfort and performance.An extra nylon layer in the sidewall helps provide the precise road response, handling and stability.
Performance, value, safety and price make the Lionhart LH-Four an excellent choice when replacing your performance tires!
- Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditions
- Enhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow
- Optimized tread pattern design
- Durable, damage-resistant construction
- Provide long-lasting service
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Lionhart LH-Four
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 19 / 20 "
- 215 / 225 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 40 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Lionhart LH-Four Sizes & Specifications
|R17||215/55 R17 98W||215/55 R17||98W|
|R19||275/30 R19 96W||275/30 R19||96W|
|R20||225/30 R20 85W||225/30 R20||85W|
|R20||275/40 R20 106W||275/40 R20||106W|