- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 16:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The A/S IV is an entry level, all-season tire designed for the value-oriented consumer. This tire fits a variety of older vehicles and is available in select white sidewall sizes.
- All-Weather Tread Pattern (Squared off tread elements form an effective pattern of distinct gripping edges for year round traction. Wide circumferential grooves and lateral grooves promote excellent wet traction by channeling water out from the contact patch).
- Optimized Tread Void (Tread void, created by grooves and sipes, is greatest at the center of the tread to aid traction, then decreases gradually toward the shoulder area for overall, even treadwear. Variable sizing of the tread elements helps reduce noise).
- Durable Rubber Compounds (Rubber compounds used throughout the tire are formulated for durability and performance. The combination of tread stock and tread pattern delivers even wear and excellent mileage).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Mastercraft / A/S IV
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 "
- 155 / 175 / 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 70 / 75 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Mastercraft / A/S IV Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Approved rim width||Load range||Utqg||Section width||Tire weight||Sidewall styling||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Max load (lbs)||Overall diameter||Price|
|R15||205/70 R15 95S||205/70 R15||95S||5 - 7||STD||440/A/B||8.1||21||WSW||6.0||10.0||1499||26.3|
|R15||205/75 R15 97S||205/75 R15||97S||5 - 7||STD||440/A/B||8.0||20||WSW||5.5||10.5||1598||26.97|
|R15||215/70 R15 97S||215/70 R15||97S||5.5 - 7||STD||440/A/B||8.6||22||WSW||6.5||10.0||1620||26.77|
|R15||215/75 R15 100S||215/75 R15||100S||5.5 - 7||STD||440/A/B||8.4||22||WSW||6.0||10.5||1742||27.56|
|R15||235/75 R15 105S||235/75 R15||105S||6 - 8||STD||440/A/B||9.1||27||WSW||6.5||11.0||2028||28.66|