- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 10:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
For regional and long-distance transport.
- High mileage (The sturdy tread design and the low tyre profile reduce abrasion. This leads to greater mileage and longer service life);
- Increased ride stability even under heavy loads (Even when transporting heavy loads, handling and driving stability remain constant at the highest level);
- Safe braking on dry or wet roads (Efficient water displacement ensures safe braking on dry or wet roads. This provides good resistance to aquaplaning).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Matador MPS330 Maxilla 2
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)