- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 9:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Aggressively patterned for rugged durability, the MT-753 is the perfect choice for drivers who take their vehicles off the beaten path.
- Double steel-belted construction for long-lasting wear and uniformity
- Jointless spiral-wrapped full nylon cap for added strength and stability
- Special tread design delivers excellent traction in both on and off-road terrain
- Open shoulder lugs provide exceptional self-cleaning capability
- Premium rubber compound and heavy duty construction give excellent durability and strength
- Attractive rugged appearance available in outline white letters or black serrated letters
MUD TERRAIN Off-road enthusiasts will enjoy the MT-753. Aggressively patterned for rugged durability, the MT-753 is the perfect choice for drivers who take their vehicles off the beaten path. The MT-753 is specifically designed to maximize traction and provide stability off-road.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Maxxis / Bravo Series MT-753
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 14 / 15 / 16 "
- 185 / 195 / 215 / 235 / 245 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 75 / 80 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- M (max 81 mph) ... Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Maxxis / Bravo Series MT-753 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tread depth||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Max inflation pressure||Section width||Load range||Approved rim width||Max load||Price|
|R14||185/80 R14 102Q||185/80 R14||102Q|
|R14||195/80 R14 106Q||195/80 R14||106Q||
From 77.3, 1 offer
|R15||215/75 R15 100/97M||215/75 R15||100/97M||16||OWL||27.8||50||8.7||C||5.5-7.0||1764|
|R15||215/75 R15 100M||215/75 R15||100M||
From 252.8, 1 offer
|R16||215/85 R16 115/112Q||215/85 R16||115/112Q||17||BW||28.4||80||8.8||E||5.5-7.0||2680|
|R16||235/85 R16 120/116Q||235/85 R16||120/116Q||17||BW||31.7||80||9.4||E||6.0-7.5||3042|
|R16||245/75 R16 120/116Q||245/75 R16||120/116Q||17||OWL||30.6||80||9.8||E||6.5-8.0||3042|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120M||265/75 R16||123/120M||17||OWL||31.7||80||10.8||E||7.0-8.0||3415|