- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Ultra High Performance tire designed for driving enthusiasts.
- Directional tread pattern features large semi-continuous shoulder blocks to maximize contact patch under spirited driving
- Solid center rib offers extra stability and confidence at higher speeds
- Enhanced sidewall design with a hard bead filler maximizes steering feedback and lateral stability
- Four wide circumferential grooves improve hydroplaning resistance
- Jointless spiral-wound cap ply maximizes ride refinement and durability
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Maxxis / Victra I-Pro MA I-Pro
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)