- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 15:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Michelin Agilis +. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
For utility vehicles and vans.
Save up to 150 litres of fuel.
- Safe driving, with 2 metres shorter braking distance in the wet.
- Plus the robustness of the MICHELIN Agilis tyre range and MICHELIN’s expertise in longevity.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin Agilis +
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin Agilis + Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Section width||Approved rim width||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Tire weight||Revs per mile||Load range||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Max load at cold inflation pressure|
|R15||195/70 R15 104R||195/70 R15||104R|
|R15||205/70 R15 106R||205/70 R15||106R|
|R15||215/70 R15 109S||215/70 R15||109S|
|R15||225/70 R15 112S||225/70 R15||112S|
|R16||185/75 R16 104R||185/75 R16||104R|
|R16||195/65 R16 104R||195/65 R16||104R|
|R16||195/75 R16 107R||195/75 R16||107R|
|R16||195/75 R16 110R||195/75 R16||110R|
|R16||205/65 R16 107T||205/65 R16||107T|
|R16||205/75 R16 110R||205/75 R16||110R|
|R16||205/75 R16 113R||205/75 R16||113R|
|R16||215/65 R16 109T||215/65 R16||109T|
|R16||215/75 R16 113R||215/75 R16||113R|
|R16||215/75 R16 116R||215/75 R16||116R|
|R16||225/65 R16 112R||225/65 R16||112R|
|R16||225/75 R16 118R||225/75 R16||118R|
|R16||225/75 R16 121R||225/75 R16||121R|
|R16||235/65 R16 115R||235/65 R16||115R|
|R16||235/65 R16 121R||235/65 R16||121R|
|R17||215/60 R17 104H||215/60 R17||104H|
|R17||215/60 R17 109T||215/60 R17||109T|
|R17||225/55 R17 104H||225/55 R17||104H|
|R17||235/60 R17 117R||235/60 R17||117R|
|R17||235/60 R17 117S||235/60 R17||117S|