- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 22:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Michelin Energy LX4. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Michelin Energy LX4 Tire Rank
This original equipment passenger car tire offers superb fuel efficiency and a quiet, comfortable ride for vehicles like the Honda Odyssey, Lincoln Town Car and Chevrolet Malibu.
- Get More Miles per Tank (MaxTouch Construction helps your tires roll easier for greater fuel efficiency).
- 50,000-Mile Limited Warranty (MaxTouch Construction maximizes the tire's contact with the road and evenly distributes the forces of acceleration, braking and cornering resulting in longer wear).
- Enjoy a Quiet, Comfortable Ride (Michelin Comfort Control Technology uses computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to reduce vibrations and road noise).
Michelin Energy LX4 Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin / Energy LX4
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 "
- 225 / 235 / 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin / Energy LX4 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Tire weight||Measured rim width||Max inflation pressure||Section width||Revs per mile||Load range||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Utqg||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Price|
|R17||245/60 R17 108T||245/60 R17||108T||BW||7-8.5||30.23||7.0||50.0||9.76||728.0||2205.0||500/A/A||28.58||10.0|