- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, East Asia
The next generation all-season luxury performance touring tire with enhanced wet traction, wet and dry handling, snow traction, low rolling noise, and fuel efficiency for world-class automobiles.
- Rounder, European performance tire profile reveals this tire's cornering limits predictably and progressively to give you added confidence
- Two sipes per block provide extra snow traction, complemented by the radial grooves and sipes in the shoulder blocks
- Optimized circumferential groove sizing, with larger grooves towards the shoulder, combine efficient water evacuation to combat hydroplaning with outstanding noise suppression to help this tire pass some of the world's toughest roadside noise regulations
- BAZ Technology (spiral wrapped nylon Banded at Zero degree to tire rotation) with two turns of BAZ at the shoulders, provides consistent handling and precise control by resisting centrifugal forces at high speeds. * after the size indicates a slightly different tread design
- Nex generation Radial XSE Technology. Smart Compounds achieve an even better balance of wet and snow traction, treadwear, and fuel efficieny
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Michelin / Energy MXV4 Plus
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 235 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Michelin / Energy MXV4 Plus Sizes & Specifications
|R17||235/55 R17 98H||235/55 R17||98H|
|R17||235/65 R17 104H||235/65 R17||104H|
|R18||255/55 R18 105H||255/55 R18||105H|