- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
This high performance light truck tire transforms high-end or modified pickups and SUVs by combining the responsiveness of Pilot handling with the strength and durability of Michelin LTX Tires.
- High-Performance Tread Design with wide shoulder ribs and bridged interior ribs delivers high levels of acceleration, braking and cornering power
- Broad, Flat Footprint and Low-Profile Stance work together with high-strength belts and cushioned undertread to provide exceptional stability, durability, and renowned Michelin ride comfort
- The Bead Tension Structure - a Michelin exclusive firmly transmits steering inputs for crisp, positive handling, yet freely flex to soak up road irregularities
- Advanced technology Tread Compounds promote exceptional wet and dry grip throughout a wide range of weather conditions and operating temperatures
- Michelin BAZ Technology - the same crown reinforcement technology found in V- and Z speed rated Pilot radials for performance cars - contributes to this tire's exceptional high-speed control
- Two-ply sidewall Casing provides extra strength and durability to withstand road hazards and curb damage
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin Pilot LTX
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 245 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Michelin Pilot LTX Sizes & Specifications
|R17||245/65 R17 107H||245/65 R17||107H|
|R17||265/70 R17 113H||265/70 R17||113H|
|R18||275/60 R18 113H||275/60 R18||113H|