- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus N-Spec is an all-season high performance tire designed to be used on high-end performance sedans and sporty coupes and cars. It offers excellent handling and a smooth, quiet ride. The Pilot Sport A/S Plus N-Spec performs well in most weather conditions including rain and light snow. It also has a 45,000 mile tread life warranty for all sizes. The Pilot Sport A/S Plus N-Spec is Michelin's High Performance All-Season tire developed in conjunction with Porsche for Panamera, Panamera 4, Panamera S, Panamera 4S, and even Panamera Turbo models as an optional all-season tire offering. Pilot Sport A/S Plus N-Spec tires are designed to combine comfort, handling and all-season traction, even in light snow.
The Pilot Sport A/S Plus N-Spec features an all-season tread compound molded into a symmetric pattern that helps balance dry, wet and wintertime traction. Stable shoulder blocks and a continuous center rib boost responsiveness and highway stability, while wide circumferential grooves help resist hydroplaning and 2-D Active Sipes improve handling in rain and snow. The tire's internal structure features twin steel belts reinforced with Michelin's FAZ Technology (Filament At Zero degrees) that winds polyester and aramid/nylon cords spirally under the tread area to provide a stable feel and crisp steering, while polyester cord reinforced sidewalls enhance ride quality.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Michelin / Pilot Sport A/S Plus N-Spec
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 19 / 20 "
- 255 / 285 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Michelin / Pilot Sport A/S Plus N-Spec Sizes & Specifications
|R19||255/45 R19 100V||255/45 R19||100V|
|R19||285/40 R19 103V||285/40 R19||103V|
|R20||255/40 R20 101V XL||255/40 R20||101V||XL|
|R20||295/35 R20 105V XL||295/35 R20||105V||XL|