- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 21:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The all-new MS932 XP+ utilizes an all-new silica-infused rubber polymer, allowing the tread compound to remain pliable under varied temperatures. The Optimized Inside Tread Pattern includes a multitude of features designed to maximize the driving experience during dry and wet conditions. The Large Outside Shoulder Tread Blocks increase cornering stability for improved handling, while the Angled Siping aids in dispersing water. The Inside Shoulder Blocks integrate 3D Siping for enhanced stability and all-season driving confidence. All this makes for the perfect maximum performance tire to drive year long. The MS932 XP+ is M+S Rated and comes in the most popular performance sizes in 18, 19, 20 and 22 inch wheel diameters. With a W Speed Rating and backed by a 40K Treadwear Warranty, this tire is sure to peak the interest of consumers looking for the best balance of performance and value.
- W RATED: W-speed rated performance, ideal for OE replacement
- ULTRA-HIGH PERFORMANCE: Ultra-high performance, asymmetrical tread design provides improved wet and dry traction in all seasons
- ALL-SEASON: Pattern design and tread compound enhanced for seasonal conditions
- DRY TRACTION: Performance-enhanced tread design for improved handling in dry conditions
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Milestar / MS932 XP+
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)