Milestar Patagonia M/T
Key Facts about Milestar Patagonia M/T:
- Release Date: 2015
- Regions of sales: Asia, Northern America, Europe
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Milestar Patagonia M/T. You can agree or disagree with these conclusions by voting for or against any item:
Reasons to buy
For superior traction in harsh terrain, look no further than the PATAGONIA M/T off-road tire. Whether it’s rocks, mud, snow or sand the PATAGONIA M/T is one tough tire and will provide maximum traction in any terrain. Designed to be at home rock crawling, exploring the desert, mud bogging, playing in the dunes, or a casual drive through mountain trails, the PATAGONIA M/T has all the attributes to overcome any terrain. The high-void tread design is engineered to provide aggressive biting edges while promoting self cleaning. Staggered, off-center tread blocks provide increased traction while enhancing on-the-road performance.
- High Void Tread Design (High void tread promotes self-cleaning capabilities to quickly expel mud and debris).
- Reinforced, 3 Ply-Rating Sidewall (Reinforced, 3 ply-rating sidewall provides impact protection and increases abrasion resistance).
- Stone Ejectors (Stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and resist cutting and chipping).
- Biting Edges and Complex Siping Paterns (Biting edges and complex siping patterns enhance the tires traction and performance in both on and off the road environments).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Milestar Patagonia M/T
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 20 "
- 265 / 275 / 285 / 305 / 315 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph) ... S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Milestar Patagonia M/T Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||sidewall styling||overall diameter||section width||max inflation pressure||utqg||tire weight||load range||measured rim width||tread depth||max load|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120Q||265/75 R16||123/120Q||ROWL||31.9||10.9||80||56.48||E||7.5||19||3415|
|R16||285/75 R16 126/123Q||285/75 R16||126/123Q||ROWL||33.1||11.3||80||62.99||E||8.0||19||3750|
|R16||305/70 R16 124/121Q||305/70 R16||124/121Q||ROWL||33.1||12.6||65||66.71||E||9.0||19||3525|
|R16||315/75 R16 121/118Q||315/75 R16||121/118Q||ROWL||34.7||12.5||50||66.5||D||8.5||19||3195|
Questions and Answers
Jun 23, 2019
Amazon.com: Best Sellers in Light Truck & SUV All-Terrain & Mud-Terrain Tires
Nov 28, 2017
Milestar Tires Patagonia M/T Product Video
Don't let the aggressive looks fool you, the Patagonia M/T does more than just tackle mud. Whether its rocks, mud, snow or sand this tough tire will provides maximum traction in any terrain. Capable of hard-core off road performance or simply attention grabbing strong looks with street friendly manners to conquer your daily commute.
May 14, 2017
Patagonia MT by Milestar
Review of patagonia mt 10 ply tires. On a 2006 chevy silverado 2500hd LBZ