- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 25:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Made in the USA, the new AS710 Sport redefines all-season performance without sacrificing comfort and noise levels, letting you stay on-the-road all-year long. Featuring a MILETECH advanced silica-enriched compound, this tire delivers improved handling, along with enhanced durability in both wet and dry conditions. Optimal tread blocks, variable depth siping, and lateral grooves all allow this tire to perform year-round, with enhanced braking and handling in inclement weather. The AS710 Sport all-season tire will consistently get you through each season at an amazing value, and is backed by a 60K Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty for H and V-speed ratings, and 80K miles for T-speed ratings. The ideal tire for coupes, sedans, and CUVs, the AS710 Sport comes in 59 sizes, ranging from 15 to 20 inches, with T, H, and V-speed ratings.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Milestar / Weatherguard AS710 Sport
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)