- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2017
- Regions for sale: Eastern Asia
The Nankang WS-1 is a winter non-studded tires for cars of a wide range from compact cars to crossovers. At the budget price, they are characterized by reliable grip and stable handling on winter surfaces and “gray” asphalt, good wet stability and comfort.
- External tread pattern employs zig-zag groove and polygonal block design for greater contact patch and improved snow road controllability.
- Internal tread pattern employs straight groove design for improved straight driving stability while the groove area ratio of 27.5% raises drainage performance.
- Jagged 3D sipe pattern for better pattern rigidity and ice road handling.
- Grid shape tread pattern increases contact patch and improve initial controllability.
- Tread compound contains hard natural kernal powder for easy cutting into surface of ice road.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nankang / WS-1
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)