Nexen Classe Premiere CP641
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- Available Sizes in Line: 7
- Year Released: unknown
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Nexen Classe Premiere CP641. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The CP641 for passenger vehicles utilizes a directional tread design offering superior hydroplaning resistance at high-speed driving. The straight wide grooves further enhance driving performance in wet weather, providing excellent drainage and anti-hydroplaning performance. The CP641's dual center rib increases directional stability, while the optimized sectional design reduces pattern noise.
- Four straight wide grooves maximize drainage and anti-hydroplaning performance
- Five random pitch variation design reduces pattern noise
- Semi-rib design along the center enhances straight driving performance
- Directional tread design provides superior hydroplaning resistance during high-speed driving
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Nexen / Classe Premiere CP641
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Nexen / Classe Premiere CP641 Sizes & Specifications
|R15||195/65 R15 91H||195/65 R15||91H|
|R15||205/65 R15 94H||205/65 R15||94H|
|R16||205/50 R16 87V||205/50 R16||87V|
|R16||215/60 R16 95V||215/60 R16||95V|
|R16||245/50 R16 97V||245/50 R16||97V|
|R17||215/60 R17 96H||215/60 R17||96H|
|R17||225/60 R17 99H||225/60 R17||99H|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Nexen / Classe Premiere CP641 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Nexen / Classe Premiere CP641.