- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 5:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Nexen Classe Premiere CP662. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Nexen Classe Premiere CP662 Tire Rank
The CP662 is one tire for all seasons. A quiet, comfortable ride with great traction and braking is the result of lateral and angle round groove design. At higher speeds the upgraded shoulder and center rib block help cornering and directional driving stability. Wet weather driving is made safer due to straight wide grooves coupled with lateral grooves working together to resist hydroplaning and increase wet traction.
- Rapid angle round groove design reduces road noise
- Lateral groove in tread provides enhanced braking capabilities
- Straight center rib block increases steering stability at higher speeds
- Four straight wide grooves promote wet traction and help resist hydroplaning
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nexen Classe Premiere CP662
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 18 "
- 195 / 205 / 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 55 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Nexen Classe Premiere CP662 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Sidewall styling|
|R15||195/65 R15 89S||195/65 R15||89S||BW|
|R16||205/55 R16 89H||205/55 R16||89H||BW|
|R18||225/45 R18 95V XL||225/45 R18||95V||XL||XL||BW|