Nexen Classe Premiere CP671 H
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- Available Sizes in Line: 2
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • Hyundai Elantra V (MD/JK) Facelift [2013 .. 2016]
- • Hyundai Elantra VI (AD) [2016 .. 2019]
- • Hyundai Veloster I (FS) [2011 .. 2018]
- • Kia Forte II (YD) [2013 .. 2016]
- • Kia Forte II (YD) Facelift [2017 .. 2018]
- • Kia Soul II (PS) [2013 .. 2016]
- • Kia Soul II (PS) Facelift [2017 .. 2020]
- Year Released: unknown
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Nexen Classe Premiere CP671 H. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The CP671 H provides high performance with a quite comfortable ride. Designed for all seasons, CP671´s straight wide grooves channel away water to maximize traction and avoid hydroplaning on wet roads. Acceleration is no problem - the straight center rib block aides in direction driving at high speeds and the lateral groove assure reliable traction and braking.
- 4 straight wide grooves (Maximize wet traction and antihydroplaning performance).
- Rapid angle round groove (Maximizes noise performance).
- Lateral groove (A quiet, comfortable ride with great traction and braking).
- Straight center rib block (Helps directional driving stability at high speed).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Nexen / Classe Premiere CP671 H
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 "
- 205 / 215 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Nexen / Classe Premiere CP671 H Sizes & Specifications
|R16||205/55 R16 91H||205/55 R16||91H|
|R17||215/45 R17 87H||215/45 R17||87H|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Nexen / Classe Premiere CP671 H tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Nexen / Classe Premiere CP671 H.