TireScore key metrics 74
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 2
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 22
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
- Year Released:
- Regions of sales : Northern America
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Nexen Classe Premiere CP671 H. You can agree or disagree with these conclusions by voting for or against any item:
Reasons to buy vote if true
The CP671 H provides high performance with a quite comfortable ride. Designed for all seasons, CP671´s straight wide grooves channel away water to maximize traction and avoid hydroplaning on wet roads. Acceleration is no problem - the straight center rib block aides in direction driving at high speeds and the lateral groove assure reliable traction and braking.
- 4 straight wide grooves (Maximize wet traction and antihydroplaning performance).
- Rapid angle round groove (Maximizes noise performance).
- Lateral groove (A quiet, comfortable ride with great traction and braking).
- Straight center rib block (Helps directional driving stability at high speed).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nexen Classe Premiere CP671 H
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 "
- 205 / 215 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Nexen Classe Premiere CP671 H Sizes & Specifications
|R16||205/55 R16 91H||205/55 R16||91H|
|R17||215/45 R17 87H||215/45 R17||87H|