- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 20:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Nexen Classe Premiere CP671. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Nexen Classe Premiere CP671 Tire Rank
Proving that a performance tire can excel in handling and traction without sacrificing ride comfort, the Nexen CP671 tire gives you all-season driving enjoyment. This tire can handle almost any weather, thanks to powerful grip in rain and light snow and strong hydroplaning resistance. Superb braking and steering stability add to the Nexen CP671’s robust package, making it a strong choice for any performance vehicle.
- Rapid angle round groove design decreases road noise, providing optimal comfort
- Four straight wide grooves strengthen wet traction and resist hydroplaning
- Lateral groove promotes superior braking and dependable traction (encourages is just a little too timid)
- Straight center rib block for excellent high-speed handling
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nexen Classe Premiere CP671
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 "
- 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Nexen Classe Premiere CP671 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Ply rating|
|R15||195/65 R15 T||195/65 R15||T|
|R16||205/55 R16 H||205/55 R16||H|
|R16||205/55 R16 H XL||205/55 R16||H||XL||XL|
|R16||205/65 R16 H||205/65 R16||H|
|R16||215/70 R16 H||215/70 R16||H|
|R17||215/45 R17 H||215/45 R17||H|
|R17||215/45 R17 H XL||215/45 R17||H||XL||XL|
|R17||215/55 R17 V||215/55 R17||V|
|R17||215/55 R17 V XL||215/55 R17||V||XL||XL|
|R18||235/45 R18 V||235/45 R18||V|