Nexen N'blue HD Plus
Type: Passenger / Summer
Key Facts about Nexen N'blue HD Plus:
Nexen N'Blue HD Plus is an improved version of N’Blue HD which was highly regarded by drivers. It is intended for passenger cars, included in the economy class and is equipped with an asymmetric tread pattern. In the new tyre, they have improved the parameters being crucial for safety. Nexen N’Blue HD Plus is distinguished by stable driving and a short braking distance on wet surfaces, accompanied by a reduced rolling resistance which, in turn, has a positive effect on fuel consumption.
- 4 Wide longitudinal grooves (Improved drainage performance).
- High stiffness shoulder block (Enhanced handling & cornering).
- 3 ribs stiffness (Enhanced driving stability).
- Lateral grooves design (Enhanced driving stability in wet surfaces).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nexen N'blue HD Plus
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Nexen N'blue HD Plus Sizes & Specifications
Questions and Answers
Sep 08, 2016
Tyre Nexen N'Blue HD Plus
Nexen N'Blue HD plus is an economy class summer tyre designed as a versatile choice for passanger cars. Manufacturer notes the new generation of its products. Nexen is a common participator in motorsport. Predecessor Nexen N'Blue HD was highly valued by cars' drivers.