- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2007
- Regions for sale: Americas, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Nexen N6000. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Nexen N6000 Tire Rank
The Nexen N6000 is a high performance tire specially designed for the adventurous driver who enjoys dynamic driving. The tire features an advanced compound which provides a high level grip in all road surfaces. It is complemented by a high speed design and super soft compound which enhances your car™s handling. The directional tread allows for quick and smooth driving while effectively evacuating water from beneath the tires. This makes it easy to drive through deep puddles with the grooves collecting water and vacating water out at an efficient rate resulting in hydroplaning resistance. The circumferential belt ensures precision steering on dry and wet road surfaces by reducing braking distance. You can drive confidently knowing that your tires are equipped with high safety level features.
- Exceptional grip levels on all road conditions with low fuel consumption without compromising performance
- Safety and low level of noise thanks to its Optimized Belt Contour System (OBCS) which minimizes tire pressure, enhances driving resistance, and reduces noise allowing you to enjoy comfortable rides even when on long distances
- European style design with drainage function to provide safety when driving on wet road surfaces
Nexen N6000 Latest News
Feb 25, 2011Video
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nexen N6000
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Nexen N6000 Sizes & Specifications
Questions and Answers
Feb 25, 2011Video