- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 24:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2016
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Nexen N7000 Plus. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Tire Rank :: Nexen N7000 Plus
The Nexen N7000 Plus is an ultra high performance all-season tire. The tire features a rounded shoulder edge which provides a very progressive break away at the limits of hard cornering. The allows the driver greater feedback for more control during spirited performance driving. The rigid shoulder block design is another contribution to enhanced ccornering and handling stability.
For all-season capabilities, the sipes and silica compound allow for confident performance on wet road conditions and even light snow and ice. Four straight wide grooves provide excellent water drainage and anti-hydroplaning performance.
- A rounded shoulder edge to maximize handling even in hard cornering with a rigid shoulder block design to enhance stability
- Sipes and silica compound which gives drivers confidence on the road even during rainy and light snow conditions
- Perfect for all seasons for its strong traction on the road even during unfavorable weather conditions
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nexen / N7000 Plus
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 245 / 255 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Nexen / N7000 Plus Sizes & Specifications
|R17||205/45 R17 88W||205/45 R17||88W|
|R17||215/45 R17 91W||215/45 R17||91W|
|R17||215/50 R17 91W||215/50 R17||91W|
|R17||225/45 R17 91W||225/45 R17||91W|
|R17||245/40 R17 91W||245/40 R17||91W|
|R18||225/40 R18 92W||225/40 R18||92W|
|R18||225/45 R18 95W||225/45 R18||95W|
|R18||245/40 R18 97W||245/40 R18||97W|
|R18||245/45 R18 100W||245/45 R18||100W|
|R19||245/40 R19 98W||245/40 R19||98W|
|R19||245/45 R19 102Y||245/45 R19||102Y|
|R19||275/40 R19 105Y||275/40 R19||105Y|
|R20||255/35 R20 97W||255/35 R20||97W|