Type: Passenger / Summer
Key Facts about Nexen N9000:
- Currently discontinued
- Release Date: 2009
- Regions of sales: Eastern Asia, Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The Nexen Tires N9000 series is an elite line of tires mostly for sporty cars and offer ultra-high speed driving. They maintain their high performance in all conditions. N9000 tires from Nexen allow instant braking and reliable traction on wet terrains. Their road responsiveness and steering stability make every ride safe and enjoyable. Your truck needs tires that can allow instant braking and stability on sharp corners. Every N9000 tire from Nexen comes with a rigid block design to improve your truck’s cornering and steering wheel stability. What’s more, they have a round block border to soften road noise and protect your alloy rims.
- 4 straight wide grooves improves drainage and anti-hydroplaning performance
- Straight center rib provides directional driving stability and excellent steering response at high speeds.
- Wide shoulder blocks improve cornering performance at high speeds for street racing.
- Z-Shaped multi lateral grooves deliver excellent water drainage and grip on wet roads.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nexen N9000
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Nexen N9000 Sizes & Specifications
Questions and Answers
Feb 25, 2011