- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 24:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2020 New
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, East Asia
Nexen N’Fera Primus QX is an asymmetric ultra-high-performance summer tire designed to be fitted on powerful premium-class cars. According to the manufacturer, its key features include great handling response at high speeds both on wet and dry pavement, a smooth comfortable ride, and low rolling resistance that helps reduce the fuel consumption by the vehicle.
The designers of the Korean tire maker gave the Nexen N’Fera Primus QX an asymmetric design that is meant to improve the tire’s performance both on wet and dry pavement.
One of the four circumferential grooves is made somewhat narrower than the others, which leads to good lateral stability combined with quick water evacuation from the contact patch. The small slit-like sipes that diagonally dissect the tread blocks are meant to increase the traction of Primus QX on wet and slippery surfaces, as well as to maintain the optimum tread stiffness. The wide slanted grooves as part of the water drainage system are designed to reduce the risk of hydroplaning and increase the tire’s stability on wet pavement. Thanks to the bridges between them, the shoulder blocks are less likely to deform under lateral stress, which yields in better handling response during lane switching and maneuvering.
The Nexen N’Fera Primus QX tire model was presented in China in 2020, becoming a great addition to the tire line, hitherto represented by the Nexen N’Fera Primus model.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nexen / N’Fera Primus QX
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)