Nitto Dune Grappler
Key Facts about Nitto Dune Grappler:
- Release Date: 2007
- Regions of sales: Northern America
The Dune Grappler light-truck tire was engineered to provide both on-road comfort and off-road performance on packed dirt, sand and loose rocks. The sidewall lugs and 3-ply polyester sidewall construction add protection to resist sidewall punctures. The tread blocks increase rigidity, helps to reduce irregular wear and minimize road noise.
- Off-Road Traction (The intermediate void ratio between the tread blocks helps to provide off-road performance in loose dirt and sand).
- Strength and Durability (Three-ply polyester sidewall construction and sidewall lugs aid in puncture resistance).
- On-Road Manners (The Dune Grappler’s 3D grooving and tread blocks help reduce tread movement. This helps reduce irregular wear and minimize road noise).
- Longevity (Bridges were added between treadblocks to reduce tread flex, resulting in less heat build up to prolong the tire's performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nitto Dune Grappler
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Nitto Dune Grappler Sizes & Specifications
|R18||285/65 R18 125R||285/65 R18||125R|
Questions and Answers
Dec 02, 2013
Nitto Dune Grappler Tire
Nitto Dune Grappler for Desert Terrain Now 20% Off & Free Shipping. Nitto Dune Grappler Tires are designed for enthusiasts who spend time on pavement and desert trails.
Dec 28, 2010
Experience the Nitto Dune Grappler
See what makes Nitto's Dune Grappler a great desert tire. Watch the Dune Grappler conquer the highways and desert trails.