- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2006
- Regions for sale: Europe
Green Nokian V is rated "good" according to the judgement of German automobile association ADAC. Its strengths: Very balanced tyre, good in all safety relevant disciplines, top mark in the wet". Nokian V's test results are "good" in the assessments dry, wet, fuel consumption, and wearing. The Nokian tyre is the winner, judged "very recommendable", in the summer tyres test 2011 of "auto motor und sport", one of the leading German car magazines. "Very good driving behaviour and braking ability in the wet and in the dry, a low road noise, very low rolling resistance", the renowned car magazine describes the safe and fuel saving Nokian V.
The summer places heavy demands on tyres. Uneven surfaces, fluctuating temperatures and sudden rains have helped us develop tyres that are safe and reliable in all conditions. Varying, different road surfaces and rapidly changing weather conditions demand special properties from tyres. Nokian H and Nokian V both utilise the same highly developed new pattern design. The greatest differences are in the rubber compounds and the structure. Both tyres have been optimised to function in the best possible way in their own speed categories.
- Excellent wet grip and stability
- Structure which is tailored for high speeds offers fast and precise drivability
- Low rolling resistance
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Nokian / Hakka V
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)