- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
You might wonder, what kind of rubber you could get given a small budget? We think that we have an answer for you as Ohtsu FP6000 is a model from low end tier, but it has something that would surprise you about Japan engineering.
After years of technological progress, we are reevaluating our technics and patents. We think that best is yet to come. However, we would not wait for it to come, but try to do the best we can now. That is why we include our what is called ‘next generation directional tread design’ in mass market. This improvement brings absolutely different driving experience to your everyday commute. Tread compound is enhanced with silica which increases wet handling and offers shorter distances in all conditions. Dual circumferential center ribes add to the last one as well. New and improved design of directional tread pattern increases grip and stability when driving at higher speeds. Traction is great thanks to variable shoulder blocks. Ohtsu FP6000 A/S includes two steel belted construction for advanced durability as well as treadlife.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Ohtsu FP6000 A/S
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 "
- 195 / 205 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Ohtsu FP6000 A/S Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Utqg||Sidewall styling|
|R15||195/60 R15 88H||195/60 R15||88H||420 A A||BW|
|R15||205/60 R15 91H||205/60 R15||91H||420 A A||BW|
|R15||205/65 R15 94H||205/65 R15||94H||420 A A||BW|
|R16||205/60 R16 92H||205/60 R16||92H||420 A A||BW|