Paxaro 4x4 Winter
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Paxaro 4x4 Winter is a high-quality tire designed for SUVs. It is an excellent choice for drivers who are looking for a product effectively dealing with snow, rain and slush.
The tire provides good traction on snow and ice thanks to the special rubber compound. And owing to the smooth performance on the whole width of the tire it offers covering long distances.
Characteristics of Paxaro Winter tires:
- With combi lamellas in double tread blocks, the traction and lateral guidance in the snow were improved.
- A large number of linear lamellas in the central part has a beneficial impact on both the traction on snow as well as shortening the braking distance on icy roads.
- Sinusoidal lamellas have a positive effect on the lateral guidance in the snow, which ensures good traction at turns.
- Double block pattern means increased driving stability and shortening the breaking distance on dry roads.
- Wide V-shaped grooves and silica compound mean better aquaplaning resistance and shorter braking distance on wet roads
Paxaro 4x4 Winter is a directional studless winter tire for passenger cars of various types and classes. This tire is characterized by dependable traction and effective braking performance on snowy and icy roads, stable handling response, high hydroplaning and slush-planing resistance, as well as good lateral stability on snow.
Speaking about the model Paxaro 4×4 Winter, it is worth mentioning at once that it is also available in the passenger car modification under the unassuming name of Paxaro Winter. In addition, its tread pattern is identical to that of Sportiva Snow Win, which is manufactured by a subsidiary of Continental.
The winter safety performance of this tire is ensured by the studless tread design with double tread blocks and lamellas of three types. A large number of straight transversal sipes, situated on the blocks in the middle section of the tread, increases the tire’s elasticity and creates a multitude of biting edges, which accounts for the high traction on snow and a short braking distance on ice, ensured by Paxaro Winter. The combination of straight lamellas and wave-like sipes on the double tread blocks increases Paxaro 4x4 Winter’s lateral grip on slippery surface, at the same time improving the tire’s traction. The sine-shaped lamellas, situated in the shoulder areas, increase the sturdiness of the tread blocks and the vehicles maneuverability on snow. The wide V-shaped drainage grooves and the silica-based tread compound of Paxaro 4x4 Winter ensure dependable protection from hydroplaning, and increase the tire’s braking performance on wet snow and puddles.
For the winter driving conditions, the range of this brand offers the Paxaro Van Winter model designed to be installed on light trucks. For summer, the company offers the passenger car tire models Paxaro Summer Comfort and Paxaro Summer Performance.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Paxaro / 4x4 Winter
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 215 / 235 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Paxaro / 4x4 Winter Sizes & Specifications
|R16||215/65 R16 98H||215/65 R16||98H|
|R17||235/65 R17 104H||235/65 R17||104H|
|R18||235/60 R18 107H||235/60 R18||107H|
|R18||255/55 R18 109V||255/55 R18||109V|