Petlas Explero W671
Key Facts about Petlas Explero W671:
- Release Date: 2013
- Regions of sales: Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
Traction and grip in winter conditions.Designed for high traction and grip performance on snowy and icy surfaces. Provides stability on dry roads with special compound. Unique pattern design enables ultimate handling and cornering performance. Reduce stopping distance on slippery surfaces.
- Fine Silica Technology (Partial silica tread compound developed through FST technology provides high handling performance on dry and wet road conditions).
- High Tech undertread construction (It improves uniformity for smoother ride, durability and tread wear).
- Jointless mono strand bead wire and hard bead filler (Strengthens the link between tire and rim for a more precise driving experience).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Petlas Explero W671
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Petlas Explero W671 Sizes & Specifications