- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 29:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2020 New
- Regions for sale: Northern America
Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II is an all-season touring tire designed for medium-class and deluxe passenger cars. According to the manufacturer, its key features include riding comfort, high resistance to wear, and dependable grip on wet and dry pavements.
Presented in 2020 on the North American market, the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II came to replace the Cinturato P7 All Season Plus model. The new model inherited from its predecessor a prominently asymmetric tread pattern, but, according to the designers, the optimized contact patch and the optimized rubber compound, which now contains more silicone dioxide, both serve to improve the tire’s braking performance and handling response, at the same time reducing its rolling resistance. The stable outer shoulder of Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II increases the crispness of the vehicle’s steering response, while the succession of tread blocks of varying size serves to reduce noise emission. The four wide circumferential grooves speed up the evacuation of water from the contact area, increasing hydroplaning resistance, while the lateral and longitudinal drainage grooves create the edge effect, boosting the tire’s bite on wet pavement and fresh snow.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli / Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)