- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 18:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Pirelli P6 Four Seasons Plus. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Pirelli P6 Four Seasons Plus Tire Rank
P6 Four Seasons Plus is a tire designed for the latest generation of Sports and Luxury Touring Sedans where comfort, high-speed stability and safety are the essential requirements. It includes a technological platform that gives the P6 Four Season a special footprint (contact patch) making the P6 Four Seasons a reliable tire, secure on wet surfaces, assured when braking, quiet on the road and resistant to all types of road stress. The benefits are more grip and total stability, with less tire fatigue and thus longer mileage. The P6 Four Seasons reduces fuel consumption and atmospheric pollution.
- Special tread compound for durable tires in all seasons
- Improved tread design ensures uniform tread wear
- Center rib for minimal rolling resistance and crisp steering response
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli P6 Four Seasons Plus
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli P6 Four Seasons Plus Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Section width||Rim width||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Max load|
|R15||205/65 R15||205/65 R15||500AA|
|R16||205/50 R16||205/50 R16||500AA|
|R16||205/55 R16||205/55 R16||500AA|
|R16||205/60 R16||205/60 R16||500AA|
|R16||215/55 R16||215/55 R16||500AA|
|R16||215/60 R16||215/60 R16||500AA|
|R17||205/50 R17||205/50 R17||500AA|
|R17||215/55 R17||215/55 R17||500AA|
|R17||225/45 R17||225/45 R17||500AA|
|R17||225/60 R17||225/60 R17||500AA|
|R17||235/45 R17||235/45 R17||500AA|
|R17||235/55 R17||235/55 R17||500AA|
|R18||225/55 R18||225/55 R18||500AA|
|R18||225/60 R18||225/60 R18||500AA|