- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2001
- Regions for sale: North America, Central & South America
The Scorpion Mud is Pirelli's Off-Road Maximum Traction tire, a category often referred to as mud tires, designed for the drivers of pickup trucks, full-size SUVs, Jeeps and dedicated off-road vehicles looking for a tire to deliver traction and durability in the harshest terrain.
The off-road focused tread compound of the Scorpion Mud is molded into a symmetric pattern with massive tread blocks and alternating shoulder scoops to provide the clawing action for grip in deep mud, dirt and loose surfaces. Upper sidewall durability is enhanced by thick, protective lugs to help resist punctures during aired-down and off-road use. Wide channels and deep tread depths deliver hydroplaning resistance, and the independent tread blocks create biting edges for traction in slippery conditions, including light snow.
- Shoulder tread blocks improve grip on inclines
- Tough tread rubber compound resists cuts and tears
- Rim protected by rubber layer around the bead
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Pirelli / Scorpion Mud
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Pirelli / Scorpion Mud Sizes & Specifications
|R16||235/85 R16 108/104Q||235/85 R16||108/104Q|